– Associated Professor, Department of Pharmacy, Salerno University, Italy
– Assistant Professor, Stockholm University, Department of Analytical Chemistry.
– Visiting Researcher, University of Groningen, The Netherlands, (MICA EU project) Molecular Imprinting Techniques For Efficient Methods In Chemical Analysis
– Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Italy. “Multi-residue Method For Analyzing Pesticides Traces In Environmental Water By HPLC-MS”
– LC/MS Analysis of pharmaceuticals, POPs, pesticides, surfactant and related compounds in biological and environmental matrices.
– Integration of innovative sampling technique and MS analysis.
– Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) with non-selective and selective materials, Molecularly Imprinted Polymers (MIPs),
– Design of green and sustainable extraction methods.
– Selective sorbents for environmental and Bio-Analysis.
– Analysis of endocrine disrupter and persistent bioaccumulative toxics
– Analysis of polar explosives.