Welcome to the Bolin Days November 22–23 2017!
Welcome to this year’s Bolin Days. If you are interested in Climate Sciences, you are welcome to join us, whether you are a member of the Centre or not. We offer an interesting scientific programme and fun social events!
The programme includes presentations from all Bolin Centre research areas and the Bolin Centre’s Database. We will also have two special sessions, one where the new External Science Advisory Group presents its research and one where colleagues from the Human Science Academic Areas at Stockholm University present ideas for collaborative research projects.
There will be a poster session with oral presentations and also a poster competition for the PhD students. The first prize is SEK 20 000 in research money!
The dinner on November 23 will include a lovely meal, live music and a dance.
Download the programme here. (updated October 27)
Please register for the Bolin Days here
Deadline: November 15
Become a member
If you would like to join the centre or get more information, visit Join the Bolin Centre.
Posters from any registered participant are encouraged and most welcome! There will be a pico session at which you can present your poster as well as a poster viewing session with refreshments. The pico presentations are limited to two minutes.
There will be a PhD student poster competition with a first prize of SEK 20 000 in research money.
The poster title must be registered at the Bolin Days registration form. If you have registered already but change your mind and want to bring a poster, please register again.
The posters will be displayed in room Y23, which is open from 8.30 on November 22. The posters should be removed before 17.00 on November 23.
PhD-Poster competition rules
• The poster title should be registered at the Bolin Days registration form
• The PhD student(s) should be the poster designer(s)
• The list of authors should start with the PhD student(s)
• The PhD student(s) should do the oral poster presentation
• The PhD student(s) should stand by the poster at the poster competition viewing on November 22 and explain their findings to the audience
• If there are several PhD students involved in a winning poster, they share the prize
• The winner is elected by the registered attendants of the Bolin Days at the poster viewing November 22
• The winner is announced at the Bolin Days dinner November 23 and later on at the Bolin web page