• Integrating responses across levels of biological organization;
• Biological mechanisms of stress and ecosystem consequences;
• Ecophysiology and genetics of growth in aquatic organisms;
• Role of oxidative stress in life-history trade-offs;
• Ecological stoichiometry and biogeochemistry of essential nutrients;
• Food web ecology and trophic interactions;
• Ecology of Baltic Sea zooplankton and long-term plankton dynamics (responsible for Swedish national monitoring of zooplankton, chairlady of Zooplankton Expert Network/Helcom Monas);
• Plankton-based indicators of ecological status.
Latest scientific papers
Passive dosing of triclosan in multi-generation tests with copepods – stable exposure concentrations and effects at the low µg L-1 range
Bacteria-Mediated Effects of Antibiotics on Daphnia Nutrition
Feeding activity and xenobiotics modulate oxidative status in Daphnia magna: Implications for ecotoxicological testing
Are pharmaceuticals with conserved molecular drug targets more potent to cause toxic effects in non-target organisms?